N50T is an extremely strong designed header trailers produced in tree different dimension to transport 25.30.35ft heads. The trailer is characterized by the front steering axle and the inclinated semi-axles in the rear part, which ensures an excellent maneuverability and the correct height from the ground to keep your head safer. Further advantages are the possibility to have N60D with TUV homologation and overrun brakes, the fast locking system and UNIVERSAL SUPPORTS to fit GRAIN, CORN or SOY heads to the same supports.
• Overall maximum transportable 7.5 / 9.2 / 10.6 mt
• Maximum transportable weight 4500 kg
• Perfect maneuverability through the steering axle and big tyres
• Optimal supports for all header types
• Tow tractor or forage
• Supports with angle adjustment
• Overrunning and parking brake
• TÜV certification and type approval up to 25 km/h (40 km/h Option)
• No hydraulic electric– and brake lines under the frame
• Tyres 260/70/15,3 14 Ply
• User manual & CE certification
|A example of photo where it can see the forage harvester header trailer.|
|Disponible with overrun brake and in TUV version.|
|Fast locking is an innovative system to block the load, it can offer maximum security during the trip.|
|Overrun brake can offer the maximun security during the trip. It is an innovative and efficient system brake that NARDI can offer its customers.|
Designed to be adaptable to all types of bars to be cut by a simple and rapid mechanical adjustment executable with a single key.
Extremely versatile, it can be adapted to any bar or grain maize header through countless recording with which it was designed, sturdy and functional in design, makes for easier loading and unloading.